NMC Healthcare (NMC Royal Hospital, DIP, Dubai) presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for the position of a Specialist Paediatric in Dubai, UAE. Established in 1974, NMC Healthcare is the most trusted and largest private healthcare company in UAE. NMC plays an integral part in supporting the UAE’s healthcare system & its continuous growth and progress. With a dedicated team of doctors, nurses, allied health and support personnel, NMC owns and manage numerous Healthcare facilities in the UAE, treating millions of patients every year. The company has specialized verticals that include Multi Specialty Care, Maternity and Fertility, Long Term and Home Care, Medical Centers, Day Surgery Centers, Operations and Management.
Job Purpose of A Specialist Paediatric
Provide specialized medical care and treatment to infants, children, and adolescents.
Your Job Duties As A Specialist Paediatric
- Performs the professional duties of a paediatrician.
- To perform his duties in the Pediatric Outpatient Clinic evaluating patients on a daily basis.
- Performs general or special examinations and other procedures covering the full scope of the field of paediatrics.
- Orders laboratory examinations and x-rays, determines diagnosis, prescribes nursing and dietary care necessary, orders or applies such preventive measures as required.
- Serves as pediatric consultant to Surgery and OB / Gyn to in- and out-patients as assigned and/or required.
- Serves as a specialist in paediatrics providing consultative services to the other Medical Services. Provides technical assistance with pediatric patients.
- Reviews journals, texts or periodicals in order to keep current on latest techniques, procedures, drugs and therapy.
- Participates in scheduled in-service training programs and in the regular Physicians conference.
- Provides on-call emergency coverage for pediatric emergencies.
- Performs other miscellaneous related duties as requested.
Who Can Apply?
- Graduate of approved Medical School.
- At least 3 years of experience as a full-time paediatrician, after residency training.
- Certification by the American Board of Paediatrics or equivalent U.K. certification Member of the Royal College of Physicians (PAEDS).
- Current licensure in country of origin and with DHA license to practice in Dubai, U.A.E.
Knowledge and Skills Desired
- Must have a thorough knowledge of medical ethics, with particular reference to the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of his work.
- Personality which inspires confidence and trust in his patients and adhere Bylaws, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Organization.
- Knowledge of Arabic language is desirable but not essential.
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with co-workers, superiors, patients & families.
- Excellent command of oral and written English.