Mediclinic UAE has an opening for qualified & motivated candidates for the job position of a Specialist Obstetrician & Gynaecologist. The selected candidate will work at Mediclinic Al Mussafah Hospital located in Abu Dhabi. This job has recently been posted by Mediclinic and is now open for applications from aspiring candidates.
Job Purpose of A Specialist Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
Provide patient-centric and evidence based consultant-level care by ensuring compliance to ethical and professional standards set by the company and regulatory authorities.
Job Duties of A Specialist Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
- Provide a comprehensive professional and ethical quality clinical services to patients in an effective and efficient manner.
- Monitor and manage clinical risks associated with direct patient care.
- Ensure compliance with clinical governance and quality management standards.
- Maintain accurate medical records.
- Ensure excellence in medical practice is maintained by focusing on continuous professional development of self and others.
- Maintain integrity in professional services by executing clinical services in an ethical and responsible manner.
Who Can Apply?
- Essential: Basic medical degree and completion of a specialty qualification/ education programme (fellowship/diploma) recognised by the relevant UAE healthcare authority.
- Desired: Speciality specific.
- Certification and registration in a speciality recognised by relevant UAE healthcare authority.
- Active and valid life support certification (e.g. BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS, NRP).
- Essential: At least 3 – 5 years’ post qualification experience at Specialist level (independent of country).
- Desired: At least 1 year Specialist level experience from a Tier 1 country as specified by the UAE healthcare regulator.