National Petroleum Construction Company (NPCC) is presently looking for suitably qualified candidate for the job position of a Specialist Mechanical PLT (Power, Lightening & Temperature) in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Founded in 1973 & Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, NPCC is a World class Engineering, Procurement & Construction Company that provides total EPC solutions to both off shore and onshore oil and gas sector. It provides engineering, procurement, project management, fabrication, installation and commissioning services to project owners and operators. Company has relationships with most of the Operating Companies (OPCOs), National Oil Companies (NOCs) and International Oil Companies (IOCs) built by good track record of project delivery, quality, safety and customer satisfaction.
Job Purpose of A Specialist Mechanical (PLT)
The job purpose of a Specialist Mechanical (PLT) at NPCC is to provide expertise in mechanical engineering for project management and execution in the oil and gas industry.
Job Duties of A Specialist Mechanical (PLT)
- Plans the work order as assigned.
- Checks the equipment to be repaired, confirms the faults and instructs subordinates to follow the repair procedure. Accordingly, identifies and requisitions the necessary spare parts.
- Supervises and participates in all repair works, providing work directions to subordinates.
- Checks all completed works and verify that the repaired equipment is in a sound and safe operational condition.
- Provides foreman with the required records and paper work of all completed jobs.
- Monitors the progress of planned maintenance programs assigned and strictly adhere to them.
Who Can Apply?
- Secondary school or equivalent.
- 8-10 years relevant experience in Mechanical equipment field.
- 2 years of trade certificate at an accredited trade school.