NMC Healthcare (NMC CosmeSurge Clinics Abu Dhabi) presently has a job opening for eligible candidates for the position of a Specialist General Surgery in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Established in 1974, NMC Healthcare is the most trusted and largest private healthcare company in UAE. NMC plays an integral part in supporting the UAE’s healthcare system & its continuous growth and progress. With a dedicated team of doctors, nurses, allied health and support personnel, NMC owns numerous Healthcare facilities in the UAE. The company has specialized verticals that include Multi Specialty Care, Maternity and Fertility, Long Term and Home Care, Medical Centers, Day Surgery Centers, Operations and Management.
Job Purpose of A Specialist General Surgery
Physicians who treat diseases, injuries, and deformities by invasive, minimally invasive, or non-invasive surgical methods, such as using instruments, appliances, or by manual manipulation in accordance with the applicable health authority standards, generally accepted professional practice and levels of care established by the organization. They may refer patients to Consultant and other healthcare facilities when needed for further diagnosis or treatment.
Your Job Duties As A Specialist General Surgery
- They will take Most Responsible Physician (MRP) responsibilities for patients under their direct care.
- They will give professional advice and provide technical services, for which they are privileged, to another Specialist or Consultant or their patient as requested.
- They will take professional responsibility for the care given to their patients by themselves and any junior medical staff working under their direction in the environment provided by the management.
- Work within the various rules, regulations and guidelines of the Section and Department in which they work.
- Ensure that all the medical records of their patients are finish off in an accurate, legible, and timely manner.
- Abide by the rules of the Department & Section with the context and adherence to the medical staff By-Laws.
- Ensuring that the patient and the family are fully notify about their condition in an ethical manner.
- Risks should be explained to the patient prior to all procedures and signed by the patient in acknowledgement that these are clearly understood.
- Stay abreast of latest industry trends, products, research, and treatments.
Who Can Apply?
- Medical degree or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience working in a hospital or day care set-up.
- Valid DOH license or eligibility.
- Strong knowledge of all General and Laparoscopic surgeries, Proctology and Varicose Veins Laser and Sclerotherapy Treatments, Elipse Balloon Procedure, Laser Treatment of Warts, Treatment of Hernia, Gall Bladder, Skin Lesions, Breast Mass, etc.