Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company
The Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company PJSC (EITC) presently has job opening for qualified candidate for position of a Specialist (Datamena and International Business Support) in Dubai, UAE. EITC was established in year 2005, as UAE’s second licensed telecommunications operator. EITC operates under two brands du & Virgin Mobile the region’s first digital service. Company aims to bring people and businesses together by offering mobile and fixed services, broadband connectivity and IPTV services to people, homes and businesses all over the UAE. It is also providing carrier services, a data hub, internet exchange facilities and satellite service for broadcasters, thereby taking connectivity to the next level to fit the future and the people need.
Job Purpose of A Specialist
Providing support for Datamena and International business operations to ensure smooth processes and customer experiences.
Job Duties As A Specialist (Datamena & Business Support) At Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company Dubai
- To work in rota shifts 24/7/52 and provide on call and site support, as require.
- Perform duties as directed within determined timeframes and with a high degree of accuracy, providing customer H&E (hands and eyes) remote support at datamena and Equinox DataCentres (IMPZ and Business Bay).
- Staff the datamena Service desk to provide service support to TSD and datamena clients for monitoring, troubleshooting, reporting, escalations etc.
- Maintain communication with team to ensure that work will be completed on schedule and in compliance with established practices.
- Ready to achieve own set of goals by demonstrating skillful capabilities in the field.
- Responsible for giving updates and status of field / site activities to other team members.
- Monitor datamena areas designated as “Transit Zones” by the TRA to ensure that standards and guidelines are being met.
- Prepare written reports and other technical documentation to communicate ideas, concepts and details to achieve goals.
- Create an environment oriented towards trust, creative thinking and team effort.
- Assist in taking parts inventory and order repair parts to ensure sufficient parts for daily support activities.
- Provide trouble ticket updating and escalation support.
- Manage outside working hours support and trouble shooting.
- Deal with network crises at anytime.
- Assist in executing technical changes to support operational guide lines.
- Prepare requisitions for equipment and materials.
Who Can Apply?
- Diploma in Computer / Electronics / Telecommunications.
- Certification and trainings related to data network technology.
- Good understanding of data network projects and management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an Engineer role in telecommunication industry.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Good reporting skills.
- Good knowledge in office tools (MS office, Visio, Project, Excel, etc)
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good time management.