Transguard Group presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Senior Specialist Category Management for their client in Aviation industry in Dubai, UAE. Transguard Group was established in 2001 and has diversified significantly. The Group leads in the fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is the UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic and culturally diverse workforce with over 61000 employees.
Purpose of A Senior Specialist (Category Management)
Execute strategic and operational sourcing, optimizes cost effectiveness, fulfilling complex projects on time and under budget.
Job Duties of A Senior Specialist (Category Management) At Transguard Group Dubai (UAE)
- Manage, guide and monitor the execution of strategic processes.
- Establishing professional relationships with external and internal stake holders.
- Accurately processing and update all projects related documents and records.
- Coordinate with Fit out project team to provide input into tender documentation, specifically pricing schedules.
- Preparing reports, contracts and other documents.
- Tender commercial analysis lead and complete the tender commercial evaluation and analysis of tender returns.
- Managing tenders and all related activities and documents, collate tender queries and responses to parties in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with Fit out project team members to provide input in the post tender administration of projects during execution and final close out.
- Managing and assess variations and provide correct costing analysis on additional work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, finance, business or in a related field.
- Professional Procurement qualification (e.g. CIPS).
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience.