An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a Spa Attendant at Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai, UAE. Established in 1997, Jumeirah Group is a luxury hospitality company which operates a world class 6,500 key port folios of 23 luxury properties across Middle East, Europe and Asia. The group boasts some of the most prestigious and captivating properties in the world. From the iconic hotel and time less pinnacle of luxury, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah to modern twist on a British classic in the heart of Knightsbridge at The Carlton Tower Jumeirah, Jumeirah’s name is synonymous with service excellence, crafting exceptional experiences for everyone who walks through its doors. Beyond its properties and resorts, Jumeirah Group is also dedicated to destination dining experiences, combining most authentic & diverse cuisines.
A Word About Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Jumeirah Al Naseem is a cool and contemporary beachside retreat offering a world of exquisite dining, indulgent wellness and exceptional comfort in spectacular surroundings. It is located on Jumeirah Beach Road, adjacent to sister properties Jumeirah Beach Hotel and Burj Al Arab Jumeirah.
Job Purpose of Spa Attendant At Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Responsible for overall repair of all spa departments and ensuring maximum efficiency, safety and uncompromising attention to Guest service.
- To operate and work in accordance with standards prescribed in the Spa Manual.
- To welcome guests to the Spa area and assist them prior to and after their treatments.
Your Job Duties As A Spa Attendant At Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- To check and set up the daily operations of the male/female spa according to Talise standards.
- To replenish all necessary items in male / female spa promptly.
- To greet the guest upon entering the male/female spa.
- To maintain the water in the male / female spa areas.
- To provide service promptly, courteously and accurately.
- To request, collect stock and supplies in accordance with minimum stock levels.
- To evaluate the operations and procedures, and suggest improvements to the Assistant Spa Manager/Head Attendant.
- To ensure the cleanliness of the spa and own treatment room.
- To ensure all equipment is well maintained and in safe condition.
- To handle all guest complaints and record all guest comments.
- To report any breakage, damage & loss to the Team Leaders.
- To assist the Therapists / Practitioners to prepare for treatments or baths when needed.
- Maintain cleanliness & report deficiencies of any equipment.
- Assist in the operation of all spa departments as required.
What You’ll Do More As A Spa Attendant?
- Maintain the facility in peak sanitary condition at all times.
- Maintain locker rooms in a tidy manner.
- Check, clean and stock lockers when needed.
- Maintain toiletries in locker room vanities.
- Maintain linen inventory to and from laundry on a scheduled basis.
- Direct Members / Guests to appointments and assist them in every way possible.
- Assist Members / Guests with use of sauna, steam, whirlpool etc.
- Ensure stocking of all amenities and toiletries.
- Maintain inventory of supplies for the operations of the spa facility.
- Maintain accurate records as required by hotel and government regulations.
- Attend weekly /monthly facility operations departmental communication meetings.
- Follow and ensure that all colleagues follow all safety procedures and practices.
- Adhere to facility operations departmental emergency procedures/safety manual.
- Ensure all departments adhere to all safety practices of Talise Spa.
- Ensure operations department maintains a positive relationship with all departments in the spa and hotel.
- Have a complete understanding of and adhere to the spa’s policy relating to safety.
- Well versed in all spa operations (cross trained).
- Ensure the facility is in peak condition at all times (operations and cleanliness)
- Ensure Guest/Member satisfaction at all times by ensuring that safety and service is always the spa’s first priority.
- Carry out any other duties & responsibilities as assigned.
Who Can Apply
- High school diploma.
- Professional qualifications or courses.
- Understanding of spa treatments.
- Minimum 1 year experience in spa or hospitality industry.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- First aid qualification.
- Health and safety knowledge.
- Property management system.
- Know how of telephone and intercom system.
- Steam room and sauna controls.
About The Benefits
- An attractive tax free salary.
- Generous F&B benefits.
- Reduced hotel rates across the globe.
- Excellent leave and health care package.
- Flights home, life insurance and other employee benefits.