Four Seasons Hotel
Four Seasons opened its first hotel in 1961 and since that time has been dedicated to perfecting travel experience through continual innovation and highest standards of hospitality. Currently operating more than 120 hotels and resorts and more than 50 residential properties in major city centers and resort destinations in 47 countries and with more than 50 projects under planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels & most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews & industry awards. In UAE, their hotels include Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah beach, Four Seasons Dubai International Finance Centre (DIFC) and Abu Dhabi At Al Maryah Island. Nowadays, Four Seasons Resort Dubai At Jumeirah Beach has a job opening for suitably qualified candidates for position of a Sous Chef (Western Cuisine).
A Word About Four Seasons Resort Dubai At Jumeirah Beach
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach includes five outlets options, from the beachfront Sea Fu restaurant to the rooftop Mercury Lounge and it includes 237 Dubai luxury hotel rooms including 49 suites.
Overview of Job of A Sous Chef (Western Cuisine)
Assist the head chef in managing the kitchen, overseeing food preparation, ensuring quality standards and maintaining a smooth culinary operation.
Job Duties As A Sous Chef At Four Seasons Resort Dubai At Jumeirah Beach
- Create innovative Western cuisine / food recipes.
- Develop Western recipes cards and daily specials which reflect current food trends and style.
- Assists in making food requisitions and daily market lists
- Supervises and coordinates all activities of cooks and kitchen staff who are engaged in food preparation.
- Able to coordinate production and plating with the Executive Chef.
- Establish the day’s priorities and assign production and preparation tasks for the kitchen staff / chefs to execute.
Qualification & Experience?
- Strong supervisory and technical kitchen skills, with specialisation in Western Cuisine.
- At least has 5 years kitchen experience in 5 Star Hotel / Resort at supervisory level.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Possesses aptitude and upward mobility.
- Ability to promote best practices and set high standards of culinary & food excellence through out the region.
- Excellent and diverse culinary skills.
- Understanding the front of the house operations.