EDGE Group presently has an opening for young eligible candidates for position of a Embedded Software Engineer to join their KATIM Company. Established in 2019, Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, EDGE Group is a leading advanced technology groups, to develop innovative solutions for defence and beyond. EDGE consolidates more than 20 entities into four core clusters, Platforms & Systems, Missiles & Weapons, Electronic Warfare & Cyber Technologies, Trading & Mission Support. Anticipating the risk scenarios of tomorrow, company focuses on bringing together commercial innovations with precision defence solutions.
A Word About KATIM Company
- KATIM is a leader in the development of secure communication products and solutions using latest technologies for governments and businesses.
- KATIM delivers trust in a world where cyber risks are a constant threat and fullfils the demand for advanced cyber capabilities by delivering robust, secure, end to end solutions centered on 4 core business units, Networks, Ultra Secure Mobile Devices, Applications & Satellite Communications.
- It empowers organisations with confidence that their mission critical information & communications are private and secure.
What You Will Do As An Embedded Software Engineer At EDGE Group
- Build new solutions for customers and work with cutting edge software technologies.
- Collaborate along with colleagues and together with customers to strive for understanding about what they need.
- Work with modern technologies and be involved to solve complex challenges which customers face.
- Work in a global environment that develops modern, secure solutions for pioneers in their field.
- In addition to customer deliveries, focus on company’s Research & Development, where you can bring your own expertise using latest technologies.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelors of Technology.
- 8-12 years of experience in the same field.
- Knowledge and experience with virtualized environments, preferably embedded environments like with Linux/KVM, Qemu, Xen, etc, seL4.
- Familiarity with technologies like Linux kernels, microkernels, drivers, low-level memory handling, interrupt handling.
- Virtual machine architecture, inter virtual machine communications.
- Experience with ARM architecture or x86 architecture and general development board experience (board bring up, debugging, linux on top).