Established in 1955, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group is the largest retail operator in the Middle East as well. It has over 14,000 employees in 14 countries and more than 700 retail stores. Currently, Chalhoub Group is seeking an experienced candidate for the job of Skincare Expert / Specialist at Guerlain in Al Ain, UAE. For 190 years, Guerlain has Explored, Innovated and Perfected in Fragrances, Skincare and Makeup. Their teams are inspired by creativity, bold initiative and a culture of “why not?”. Guerlain boasts a rich diversity of talented and committed people who show that luxury and sustainable development are compatible.
Role of Skincare Expert
At Guerlain UAE (Al Ain), the job role of a Skincare Expert / Specialist is achieving optimum sales and targets by ensuring a high level of customer service and professional standards. The dermacare expert is responsible for giving skin care advice to their clients and guiding them through skin care and allergies routines with suitable products.
Duties of Skincare Expert
- Represent the brand by communicating its values and philosophy through all activities and interactions with customers and other team members.
- Push Skin care sales during events, promotions and launches.
- Promote the Group’s loyalty program (MUSE) and increase enrollment rate and new customer acquisition.
- Maintain and understand customer purchasing patterns and behaviors. Utilize this database to engage and build strong relationships with customers to encourage future selling opportunities.
- When applicable, stay abreast of the brand’s different online (website, app and social media) offerings and activities and promote them with customers.
- Participate in achieving incentives.
- Stay ahead of latest trends, products and competitors.
What you’ll do
- Take ownership of the customer’s experience by delivering exceptional service and bringing to life the brand’s customer journey at all different touchpoints (physical and digital) through building rapport, sharing product knowledge and expert advice, and proactively catering to customers’ needs, interests and preferences.
- Demonstrate effective usage and beneﬁts of various brands and dermacare products. Ensure high level of expertise while conducting Professional Facials.
- Educate and guide customers on the most appropriate range and usage of products to use to suit the skin type identified and follow up on the client.
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty.
- Ensure all sales and operational policies and procedures are followed and maintained.
- Generate and maintain daily sales reports, post-launch sales tracking and sell-out tracking at store level.
- Maintain all operating standards by ensuring merchandising levels, stock replenishment.
- Organize display in the appropriate shelves/ counters as per the brand’s VM guidelines.
- Report stock shortages using the stock order form and ensure stock receipt as per set procedures.
- Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using dermacare knowledge and ensure monthly make-up sessions are reached.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the available technological tools and use them to enhance the customer experience both in and out of the store (Clienteling app, CRM, OMS, etc.)
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the beauty industry.
- Ability to conduct facial treatments.
- Arabic Speaker is mandatory.
- Fluent in English.
- Good Presentation skills.