American Hospital Dubai
American Hospital Dubai presently has an opening for experienced and capable candidates for the job position of a Shift Plant Operator. This job was posted by Hospital on 24 September 2023 and is now accepting applications from all desirous candidates.
Job Purpose of A Shift Plant Operator
Responsible for overseeing and maintaining the operation of machinery and equipment within a manufacturing or industrial facility during their designated shift.
Job Duties of A Shift Plant Operator
- Efficiently implements maintenance work order for all work assignments and organizes his resources effectively.
- Successfully carries out assigned duties effectively to required quality standards.
- Accurately completes all reports, correspondence, Work Control documents and other assigned paperwork.
- Effectively organize the work and successfully manages time to complete his assignments efficiently.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of safety, policies and procedures and applies meticulously to his area of work.
- Continually identifies materials needs for the section and advises/updates Foreman/Engineer of critical items.
- Knowledge of all MEP systems with basic level of BMS operation.
- Evaluates his area continuously, recommends proposals for improvements, new technology, efficiency benefits and system change.
- Ensure effective use of resources at all times and identifies/follow up the materials required for assignments.
- Does not require reminders to conclude assignments effectively.
- Understands and applies confidentiality to his activities.
- Ability to work in shifts.
- Trade School and / or High School Graduate.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a Healthcare Organization’s maintenance department or similar institution.
Knowledge and Skills Desired
- Knowledge of JCIA standards.
- Must have the ability to read and write English.
- Must be able to read Engineering Drawings.
- Must be able to demonstrate his trade training on wide range of cross trade activities.
- Basic understanding of personal computers, computer literacy preferred.