Mubadala Health UAE is presently looking for suitable candidate for job position of a Service Line Manager, Pulmonary & Sleep in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Mubadala Health is a health care network of Mubadala Investment Company. Established in 2021, Mubadala Health operates, manages & develops a portfolio of health care assets including Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, Health point, Imperial College London Diabetes Centre (ICLDC), Amana Health care, National Reference Laboratory (NRL), Capital Health Screening Centre (CHSC), Abu Dhabi Telemedicine Centre (ADTC), Danat Al Emarat, Health Plus Diabetes & Endocrinology Center, Health Plus Family Clinics, Health Plus Fertility, Health Plus Women’s Health Center and Moorfields Eye Hospital Abu Dhabi.
Job Purpose of A Service Line Manager (Pulmonary & Sleep) At Mubadala Health UAE
- Reports to the Director Clinical Operations.
- Responsible for ensuring development of smooth operation, personnel management, program development, patient relations and patient flow within the assigned services.
- Service Line Manager areas of oversight are clinical coordination, & excellence, patient flow, patient experience and service development.
- Provides key leader ship for all personnel, holding responsibility for all operations and implementations of strategies related to the business functions and patient flow activities within the service lines.
- Support all MH facilities in implementation of remote patient monitoring, measuring & evaluating the impact of implementation.
Job Duties As A Service Line Manager (Pulmonary & Sleep) At Mubadala Health Abu Dhabi (UAE)
- Manages all service line activities and assists the DCO with implementing evidence based practice, development of clinical care path ways and ensuring continuous performance improvement within all service lines and programs of care under the remote monitoring network.
- Proactive ideas and propose development plans for Service Line to grow EBITDA.
- Contribute to leader ship of Feedback Management System to ensure problem areas in service delivery are addressed.
- Relentless focus on the journey to perfection. Goal is to deliver the best care and service in the UAE market.
- Responsible for the oversight of assigned employees and ensures all employees meet MH expectations of work ethic and attitude.
- Monitors national and international trends and fore casts to develop priorities aimed towards growth objectives.
- Support RCM and finance in ensuring billing methodologies are identified and implemented.
- Identify areas of opportunity to enhance the services managed and the wider MH organization
- Develops and maintains strong relationships within the MH Network and its staff.
As a Service Line Manager (Pulmonary & Sleep), carry out operational duties as under:-
- Contributes to the development and communication of MH strategic aims and goals.
- Participate in quality improvement and change management practices.
- Support the DCO in the development of a continuum of care for the assigned service line which spans across levels of care.
- Support the DCO in the development of a Care Coordination Model to support patients across the continuum of care.
- Oversee daily operations of Service Lines such as services, expenditures, work schedules, policy and operational reports.
- Identify customer service needs through visiting operational environments, analyzing information & studying customer journey.
- Develops and manages strong relationships across the organization.
- Works in collaboration with the Physician leads to ensure referral guidelines and clinical pathways are implemented.
- Support the implementatin & maintenance of audit to ensure compliance with clinical care path ways & care plans of each patient.
- Maintain proficiency by attending training, reading job related materials and meeting with others in same area of responsibility.
- Support IT department in use of EMR, identify areas for development to improve clinical documentation & billing processes.
- Monitors maintenance of sufficient inventory of material supplies and equipment for performance of duties.
- Ensures the service line meets all key performance indicators and regulatory requirements.
- Works closely with the finance team during budgeting process.
- Manage all Service Line activities & assists Operations, Medical & Nursing Directors with quality & other key performance metrics.
- Delivers best in class and patient centered services through close collaborations with all stake holders.
- Ensure all process are in place to meet the regulatory standards.
- Monitor KPI’s for specific clinical programs, in terms of outcome and financial performance.
- Maintains security of patient, family and organization information in line with MH policy.
- Facilitates communication between patient, family and staff to ensure excellence.
- Communicates with all organizational teams regarding team, department and organizational activity.
- Deals directly with conflict issues in an honest manner.
- Communicate expectations clearly and without any bias.
- Establishes and maintains professional boundaries with resident / patients and members of the healthcare team.
- Show evidence of upto date evidence based practice and practical expertise amongst interdisciplinary team to enhance quality of service and staff development.
- Delivers training within appropriate subjects and where appropriate presents at conferences nationally or internationally.
- Shows evidence of research oriented activity in the form of implementation of clinical guide lines, participating in research, presentations, journal clubs etc.
- Engages in health promotion activities in the health care organization and community.
- Supports an environment that allows staff to acquire skills, identify and develop new ideas that ensures commitment to the organizational goals.
What You’ll Need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing Science or a relevant clinical field.
- Post graduate qualifications related to the operational field.
- Masters Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years post graduate experience.
- Minimum 3 years within people management.
- Minimum of 3 years as a service manager or within a large OPD /ambulatory care / primary care setting.
Certification & Licensure
- Health care professional license.
- Certified proof of yearly CME.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS with respect to the area of specialty.