Juma Al Majid Holding Group L.L.C
Juma Al Majid Holding Group L.L.C presently has a job opening for suitably qualified and experienced candidate for position of a Service Engineer in Dubai. The selected candidate will be responsible for providing technical support and services to customers, ensuring the efficient operation of products and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities of Service Engineer
- Customer relationship management: Accountable for customer satisfaction through quality of service and precise communication.
- Accountable for equipment safety and performance.
- Accountable for selling service repairs.
- Accountable for resolving customer service quality complaints.
- Accountable for resolving customers invoicing complaints related to maintenance operations.
- Service operations: Accountable for the end-users, the sites and the technicians safety.
- Accountable for the delivery of service according to the service contract requirements, the time limits, the AL-ARABIA quality standards and the local regulations.
- Accountable for the control of the field operations costs and the profit margin.
- Accountable for service repairs sales.
- Accountable for managing the third party inspections visits and follow-up actions.
- Validates the service contract technical terms with the salesperson.
- Accountable for supporting the maintenance of any third party equipment coming into the maintenance base.
- Responsible for helping the call center agent solving technician call-out assignment conflicts (priorities & trouble shooters fitter schedule).
- Accountable for solving and closing the open call-outs and reacting in case of stopped equipment and/or safety issues.
- Accountable for reducing the call-outs in his area.
- Accountable for the timely completion of the planned maintenance visits.
- Responsible for investigating accidents and following company policy on evidence custody and internal reporting.
- Responsible for the control and authorization of overtime.
- People management/Leadership.
- Accountable for the performance of his assigned technicians.
- Accountable for determining and checking technicians performance objectives.
- Accountable for communication to his technicians & conducting of the weekly tool box meeting.
- Accountable for managing technician annual leave , absences and back-up and call-out technician scheduling.
- Accountable for technician timesheet validation prior to payroll.
- Accountable for equipment assignment to technician and technician workload balancing.
- Responsible of defining the technician capacity need and for the technician hiring and selection. process.
- Accountable for defining, authorizing replacement, managing technician’s tools, vans, phone and instruments.
Requirements for Role of Service Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- 5-12 years experience in the same field.
Skills And Knowledge Desired
- Engineering standards and codes of practice.
- Contract and commercial knowledge.
- Negotiation skills.
- Team leadership.
- Computer skills.
- Planning skills.
- Procurement and selling skills.
- Ability to plan, organize, lead and monitor team efforts to their successful completion.
- Excellent in English Language, Arabic would be an advantage.