Al Tayer Group
Al Tayer Group presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Senior Trainer Beauty in Dubai, UAE. Al Tayer Group is a privately held holding company of UAE, established in 1979. Presently, the group has workforce in 6 countries in the Middle East, including around 200 stores and 23 showrooms in numerous markets in the Middle East. The company has its Headquarters in Dubai, UAE and employs around 9,000 people. It has partnered with world’s most Prestigious and Well-known retail, beauty and automotive brands, including Armani, Banana Republic, Harvey Nichols, Gap, Bloomingdales, Ford, Ferrari and Maserati.
Job Purpose of A Trainer Beauty
Design and deliver suitable training programs to support the organization’s development objectives and to enable establishment of a learning culture.
Duties of A Trainer Beauty
- Support the Line Managers in identifying training needs, deciding on the type and number of training courses required.
- Identify and develop training programs and material in line with business needs and corporate training and development policies.
- Organize quality and cost-effective training and ensure effective and timely administration of the training programs.
- Validate the training nominations and ensure people attend the right programmes.
- Facilitate the training programme and deliver training courses to meet its stated objectives and motivate the attendees to imbibe the learning and apply it in the workplace.
- Conduct the induction programme, as required, for new joinees by providing them in-depth information on the products, job responsibilities, customer service standards and policies and procedures.
- Issue progress reports to document work progress and gather feedback from the participants as well as their Supervisors/ Managers to assess the effectiveness of training, its impact on staff performance.
- Remain abreast with developments in the field of training and recommend suitable approaches that can be adapted to the training needs of the Organisation.
Who Can Apply?
- Graduation in any discipline.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience.
- Experience in various aspects of training – planning, designing, delivery and administration.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer proficient.
- Proficient in English language, Arabic would be an advantage.
- Keeps abreast of development in training tools and learning aids.
- A strong understanding of learning management systems.