Chalhoub Group is presently seeking motivated & desirous candidate for the job opening of Senior Store Manager in Dubai, UAE. For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavor to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its Distribution and Marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 International brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewelry, and eyewear.
Job Purpose of A Senior Store Manager
- Responsible for driving the store business.
- Work towards achieving the store sales’ target, build a base of loyal VIP customers by recruiting and retaining them.
- Manage the team and ensure full adherence to the brand’s guidelines and store processes.
Your Job Duties As A Senior Store Manager
- Lead by example and represent the brand by communicating its values and philosophy though all activities and interactions with customers and other team members.
- Define, execute and monitor the store action plan to achieve sales targets and KPIs.
- Manage the customer database to build strong relationship with customers and create future potential selling opportunities.
- Think hybrid by leveraging all type of point of sales online and offline.
Team Leadership and Development
- Provide a clear vision to the team about the business and store’s vision and key directions.
- Identify, recruit, develop and retain strong talents.
- Create a positive work environment based on trust, respect and fairness.
- Be the voice of the employees when needed by sharing any of their feedback, challenges and concerns with the leadership and HR teams.
- Ensure performance improvement plans in a transparent manner.
- Develop the omnichannel mindset among the team by constantly promoting the different touchpoints of the customer experience (physical and digital).
- The client ling approach and techniques with a focus on VIPs, leveraging customer data to proactively catering to their needs and preferences.
- Recruit new clients and convert them into loyal VIP customers by providing them with an excellent experience and constantly networking with them.
- Ensure e-commerce orders are prepared and processed within the set SLAs in terms of time and quality and no fulfillment action is pending in the store.
- Leverage available technology tools when available to support customer experience in and outside of store (Client ling app, OMS, Business Whatsapp, etc.)
- Ensure all operating standards are followed from stock replenishment to organizing displays as per the brand’s VM guidelines.
- Ensure a healthy floor coverage by analyzing historical traffic data and anticipating peak hours.
Who Can Apply?
- Experience in leading a fashion retail store.
- A UAE driver’s license would be an added benefit.