Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for the position of a Senior Medical Compliance Officer in Dubai, UAE. Founded in 1993, ENOC is a Dubai based state owned oil and gas company. ENOC operates in various segments of the energy sector, including exploration, production, refining, and marketing of petroleum products. ENOC has a significant presence in Dubai & is responsible for managing the supply and distribution of petroleum products in the emirate. It also operates a network of service stations across Dubai and provides a wide range of fuel products, including gasoline, diesel, and aviation fuel. In addition to its core business of oil and gas, ENOC has diversified into other areas such as aviation, lubricants, and convenience stores.
Job Purpose of A Senior Medical Compliance Officer
To assist the Chief Medical Officer in developing, implementing and delivering occupational health services and related health educational programs to ENOC affiliates including Dragon Oil and to manage the running of the Occupational Health services centre.
Duties of A Senior Medical Compliance Officer
- Leads ENOC occupational health centre and manages the occupational health services (including quality assurance systems), implementing program changes to maintain the optimum level of business focused services.
- Implements & manages new occupational health programs to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Carries out clinical evaluations to determine fitness for work, work related health disorders and so effective individual management strategies to maintain a safe and effective workforce.
- Collects, process & evaluates occupational health data of employees to determine the business risks and program needs.
- Communicates business risks & program needs to management and other interested parties.
- Educates ENOC employees on health issues to improve the general health and wellbeing of ENOC employees.
- Provides health input into business activities such as incident investigation, risk management programs, Wellness initiatives to optimize their effectiveness in terms of their impact on the health and wellbeing of employees.
Who Can Apply?
- Certified Physician, graduated from a recognized medical facility.
- Qualification in Occupation Medicine (minimum Diploma level and preferably a master’s level from an internationally recognized educational institution).
- Qualified First Aid Trainer (Certified & approved by MOH UAE).
- Licensed to practice by the Dubai Health Authority.
- At least 10 years experience in general medicine.
- At least 2 years experience involved with Occupational Health activities.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Analytical skills both in terms of data analysis and investigative analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills