Senior Manager Orderbook Fulfillment GCC at Adidas will ensure the OBF on time, availability and in full delivery (OTA/OTIF) of the orders while considering operational, commercial targets and requirements as well as the markets Targets. Candidate will also be responsible for seasonal OBF KPIs such as OTA, COTA, OTIF, COTIF for all channels, inventory levels for GCC making sure that a healthy inventory is maintain during the season. Also provide order fulfillment analysis and support channels growth while optimizing demand and supply.
Responsibilities of Senior Manager Orderbook Fulfillment GCC
- Responsible of the availability & fulfillment in the GCC Markets for all channels including e-com, Retail, Franchise, Promo & wholesale channels.
- Develop and improve DC planning in order to optimize the operations & secure availability of demanded products from all market on time according to the group target.
- Creating on time availability for customers by coordinating/matching supply & demand within the supply chain.
- Ensuring that stock levels across markets are according to the demand.
- Enable GCC market in meeting their financial & operational objectives while supporting market commercial strategies, optimizing supply for given region & continuously improving operational performance through driving end-to-end supply chain integration with areas and global functions.
- Increase transparency in all parts of the supply chain by creating different reports, analyzing data and discussing results with organizations on weekly and seasonal level.
- Manage the optimization of demand-supply dynamics and financial-inventory targets Develop & execute strategies for optimal coordination, ensuring seamless alignment to drive efficiency and profitability.
- Participating & supporting in cross-functional S&OP meetings, when necessary, manage interfaces between SCM, sales & finance.
- Set people development plans with direct reports/critical talents; track, review and provide developing opportunities targeting to individual needs
- Key Relationships: SCM (DC, Inbound, Purchasing).
- Sales (CS, all channels).
- Credit control, Demand planning.
- EM SCM.
Requirements for Role of Senior Manager Orderbook Fulfillment GCC
- University degree in preferably in Finance, Business, Planning or Supply Chain
- Minimum 8 years of experience working in a supply chain environment.
- Experience in in cross functional and stakeholder management.
- Strong leadership and experience in team management.
- Deep understanding & management experience in operational supply chain process environment, understanding business requirements and capabilities needed.
Skills And Knowledge Desired
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint.
- SAP knowledge.
- In depth knowledge of Supply Chain and strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrating initiative and result oriented.
- Supply Chain as well as commercial mindset.
- Ability to accept and meet critical deadlines with good planning and organizational skills.
- Occasional travelling.
- Good SAP expertise.
- Fluent in English (oral and in writing).