Chalhoub Group is presently seeking motivated & desirous candidate for the job opening of Senior Inventory Analyst in Dubai, UAE. For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavor to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its Distribution and Marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 International brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewelry, and eyewear.
Job Purpose of A Senior Inventory Analyst
Responsible to ensure effective inventory strategies, meeting Group’s SLAs, while handling large data sets and using critical thinking to address inventory profile changes.
Your Job Duties As A Senior Inventory Analyst
- Create and maintain databases for the detailed analysis, assessment, and management of SKU performance under their supervision.
- Determine, develop and communicate the optimal slotting & replenishment strategy for the SKUs under their supervision, taking into consideration SKU profile, operational constraints & respective SLAs.
- Monitor and maintain the slotting & replenishment strategy, recommending changes and adjustments as required, in alignment with their function supervisors.
- Monitor and track SKU performance characteristics in terms of pre-defined KPIs.
- Perform root cause analysis on stock and inventory discrepancies and implement corrective actions.
- Prepare reports on performance, stock levels, trends, for upper management.
- Analyse trends to forecast future needs, changes and/or adjustments to the inventory strategy.
- Monitor accurate inventory levels in WMS.
- Coordinate, monitor and report cycle count performance.
- Work with leadership members to achieve continuous improvements by identifying and advocating for process and/or system improvements.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management.
- 5 years relevant experience or 3 years’ experience in similar inventory management position.
- Ideally have worked with Automation and semi automation systems.
- Must be able to rely on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Proficient understanding of data analytics.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently and effectively based on workload.
- Familiar with working with B2B and B2C models as well as FMCG products.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Effective written and verbal skills.