Mubadala Health is in search of highly qualified and experienced candidates for the job role of a Senior Director Corporate Communications. The selected candidate will be required to work at Mubadala Health located in Abu Dhabi, UAE. This job has recently been published by Mubadala Health and all eligible and desirous aspirants can apply for this position.
Job Purpose of A Senior Director Corporate Communications
- The Senior Director of Corporate Communications, will be instrumental in shaping and executing Mubadala Health’s communication strategies, driving brand visibility, and enhancing stakeholder relationships.
- Reporting directly to the Executive Director, Group Marketing and Communications he / she will play a pivotal role in establishing Mubadala Health as a trusted leader in healthcare.
Job Duties of A Senior Director Corporate Communications
- Develop the strategy, plan and reporting for Mubadala Health and oversight across all assets – including messaging.
- Manage the IPO / Investor related communications strategy, plan and execution.
Investor / Board Reporting
- Manage the communications for investors and board reporting, including the Annual Report and other related documents and events.
Senior spokespeople profiling
- Develop and oversee strategy, plans, training for executive and senior spokespeople across the Mubadala Health network.
- Identify tier 1 media and develop / hold editor level relationships with core tier one media identified for Mubadala Health.
- Manage relationships with key government stakeholders in the areas of communications and partnerships including but not limited to DoH, ADMO, ADRO, ADDA.
Crisis and Reputation Management
- Develop crisis and issues manuals and policies across the network, train and manage the team and spokespeople.
- Bachelor degree or higher in marketing and communications (preferred).
- 15-20 Years of experience working for large corporate, government or semi-government entities (regional preferred).
- Experience managing and developing teams across assets or departments.
- Experience managing senior spokespeople.
- Senior, editor-level media relations experience with communications for publicly listed companies.
- Fluent in English, including advance writing and editorial skills required.
- Arabic is a plus.