Jumeirah Al Naseem presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for the position of a Senior Bartender (F&B Service) in Dubai, UAE. Established in 1997, Jumeirah Group is a luxury hospitality company which operates a world class 6,500 key port folios of 23 luxury properties across Middle East, Europe and Asia. The group boasts some of the most prestigious and captivating properties in the world. From the iconic hotel and time less pinnacle of luxury, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah to modern twist on a British classic in the heart of Knightsbridge at The Carlton Tower Jumeirah, Jumeirah’s name is synonymous with service excellence, crafting exceptional experiences for everyone who walks through its doors. Beyond its properties and resorts, Jumeirah Group is also dedicated to destination dining experiences, combining most authentic & diverse cuisines.
Job Purpose of A Senior Bartender (F&B Service)
The job purpose of a Senior Bartender in F&B service is to lead the bar team, create exceptional cocktails, and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction in a food and beverage establishment.
Duties of A Senior Bartender (F&B Service)
- Deliver the best in class drinks to specification consistently.
- Have impeccable knowledge of all products in the portfolio and can make all drinks according to brand standards.
- Have a good knowledge of all beverages beyond those stocked in the restaurant and a working knowledge of classic cocktails and drinks.
- Meet all reasonable needs and requests of customers within specified time frames.
- Identify and take all opportunities to enhance the quality of service.
- Recognise customer dissatisfaction promptly and take action to resolve the situation according to individual level of responsibility and MJ customer feedback/ complaint procedures.
- Offer assistance to colleagues when required, to ensure designated work goals are met.
- Demonstrate trust, support and respect towards team members in day-to-day work activities.
Who Can Apply?
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role in a 5-star hotel or luxury environment.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus.
- Must possess interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage applications .
About the Benefits
- An attractive tax free salary.
- Generous F&B benefits.
- Reduced hotel rates across the globe.
- Excellent leave and health care package.
- Flights home, life insurance and other employee benefits.