Mubadala Health (Danat Al Emarat Hospital) presently has a job opening of Senior Analyst IT Infrastructure & Operations in Abu Dhabi. Mubadala Health is health care network of Mubadala Investment Company. Established in 2021, Mubadala Health operates, manages & develops a portfolio of health care assets including Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, Health point, Imperial College London Diabetes Centre (ICLDC), Amana Health care, National Reference Laboratory (NRL), Capital Health Screening Centre (CHSC), Abu Dhabi Telemedicine Centre (ADTC), Danat Al Emarat, Health Plus Diabetes & Endocrinology Center, Health Plus Family Clinics, Health Plus Fertility, Health Plus Women’s Health Center and Moorfields Eye Hospital Abu Dhabi.
A Word About Danat El Emarat
It is World class specialty women and children’s hospital in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. Hospital is one of very few to encompass a Fetal Medicine Department along with a full fledged Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Level III, providing care for the most fragile new borns. This has made Danat Al Emarat as a regional referral center for women with high risk pregnancies.
Job Purpose of A Senior Analyst IT Infrastructure & Operations
- He / She must define core technology capability required to support company strategic goals.
- Ensure IT service related issues are dealt with, managing the escalation process and monitor users’ satisfaction.
- Ensure IT infrastructure operations are running at adequate service levels and monitor the engagement of 3rd party contractors.
Your Job Duties As A Senior Analyst IT Infrastructure & Operations At Mubadala Health Abu Dhabi
- Adheres to the division’s policy and standards while ensuring compliance with applicable regulatory bodies.
- Contributes towards a culture of improvement for enhancing operational efficiency.
- Participates in meetings and maintains professionalism as per the standard code of conduct.
- Completes personal performance evaluation cycle in a timely manner.
- Communicates with team members.
- Communicates applicable regulatory requirements in a timely and clear manner within the division.
- Design and deliver necessary infrastructure requirement to deliver company core business and support activities.
- Provide help desk support and manage escalation process.
- Maintain Infrastructure.
- Monitor infrastructure and develop improvements.
- Investigate and reduce common Information Technology (IT) problems.
- Management of IT suppliers.
- Aligning projects and strategy.
- Developing IT support policy.
- Providing feed back to departments and system suppliers on potential improvements in the use of the system / network.
- Managing the User Services resource.
- Ensuring that all reported incidents are resolved in line with set procedures.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.
- 5-6 years of experience of IT services/ storage experience.
- Certified in MCSE, VMware, LINUX, ITIL, M365.