Four Seasons Hotel Dubai International Finance Centre (DIFC) has an opening for eligible candidates for the position of Security Guard. Four Seasons opened its first hotel in 1961 and since that time has been dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. Currently operating more than 120 hotels and resorts and more than 50 residential properties in major city centers and resort destinations in 47 countries and with more than 50 projects under planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards.
A Word About Four Seasons Hotel DIFC
Four Seasons Hotel DIFC is a boutique style sanctuary, ideal for business trips and urban getaways. Stylish and filled with art, it features 106 accommodations, including 28 suites. With its iconic location, fresh approach to luxury and legendary personalized service, Four Seasons is sure to exceed high expectations in the ultra competitive Dubai market.
Job Overview of A Security Guard At Four Seasons Hotel DIFC
Ensures the safety and security of guests, staff and property through vigilant monitoring and effective response measures.
Your Duties As A Security Guard At Four Seasons Hotel DIFC
- Actively participates in the day to day security operations of the property to ensure the safety and security of all guests, personnel and property.
- Patrols the interior and exterior of the hotel and deal in a confident manner with any situations or persons that require investigation.
- Documents guest and employee accidents, guest room lock problems, noise complaints and any questionable individuals on the premises
- Takes an active role in the implementation of the hotel’s fire plan including the Command Post, all technical equipment and the roles each employee / manager plays.
- Controls the key, lock system, alarm system and fire protection system.
- Monitors the Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) and if needed review, interpret and copy recorded images.
Who Can Apply?
- Professional Qualification / certification in security related field.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience within a 5-star hotel.
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Experienced in CPR, first aid, firefighting and crowd control.
- Previous security experience in law enforcement or security work is preferred.