Al Futtaim Group
Al Futtaim Group is accepting applications for the job of SAP Solution Expert / Architect , Automotive CRM in Dubai, UAE. Established as a trading business in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most Progressive and Diversified regional businesses with Headquarters in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is structured into five key divisions; Healthcare, Financial services, Retail, Real estate and Automotive with over 35000 employees. By upholding their values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of their customers each and every day.
Role of SAP Solution Expert
At Al Futtaim Automotive UAE (Dubai), the job of a SAP Solution Expert / Architect – Automotive CRM is to work as part of the SAP Application Delivery and Support team. The Sap Manager will assist with solution support and development activities in the Automotive CRM. He will ensure all the business requirements are met by providing robust and scalable solutions.
Responsibilities of SAP Solution Expert
- To manage, consult, teach, troubleshoot, setup and maintain Automotive CRM solutions to agreed service level standards.
- Develop and maintain Functional documentation for solution modifications.
- Liaise with software suppliers and the Change Management team for problem resolution and deployment of system changes.
- Work with Internal and External implementation team members and partners to contribute to the Development, Testing and Deployment of solutions.
What you’ll do
- To liaise with relevant managers and stakeholders in IT to ensure full collaboration and understanding on critical topics as one IT team.
- Contribute to the improvement of the solutions and business processes.
- Maintain and upgrade Professional knowledge, and domain expertise by using continuous learning & development tools.
- Adhere to Software Development and Maintenance standards by maintaining a Comprehensive knowledge of internal and external development best practices.
- Estimate and deliver multiple projects assignments and system change requests as per agreed resourcing and timelines with required quality.
Education & Experience
- College or University degree in Information Systems or related discipline.
- SAP C4C/CRM Functional Consultant (Sales & Service) with 5+ Years of relevant Experience.
- Experience of working in Automotive Industry dealing with Passenger and Commercial Vehicle.
- Experience in implementing large and complex SAP projects.
- Should have Experience in Configuring and Customizing the C4C Environment to match customer expectations.
- Experience in Order to Cash master and Transactional Data Integration between SAP ECC and/or S/4 HANA and C4C sales cloud using CPI.
Knowledge & Skills
- Results-oriented, self-starter, capable of working independently and within a team environment to meet Deadlines.
- Superior attention to detail, Problem-solving and Organizational skills.
- Ability to self-learn new systems and technologies.
- Should have done at least one end-to-end C4C implementation.
- Automotive industry knowledge of SAP Is Auto VMS, SAP SD, and Variant configuration is a must.
- Strong ABAP Debugging and Problem-solving skills in SAP C4, CPI, ECC and S4.
- Knowledge in SAP CDP and Emarsys will be an added advantage.