Emirates General Petroleum Corporation (Emarat) presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Sales Promotion Manager in Dubai. This job is recently posted on company’s website and desirous candidates with extensive experience in Oil & Gas Distribution Industry can apply for this job to be part of this globally renowned company.
Job Role of Sales Promotion Manager
To direct and oversee the day to day activities of EMARAT’s Sales Promotion Unit with the objective of attracting funding and support from suppliers and third parties to enhance the commercial value of the promotions offered by EMARAT in accordance with its strategic priorities and goals.
Responsibilities of Sales Promotion Manager
Planning & Implementation
- Contributes to the development and implementation of the Retail Marketing Support business priorities and goals.
- Ensures business processes and work activities, relevant to position, are planned and executed in compliance with EMARAT policy.
- Conducts periodic review of policy, procedures, and practices, relevant to position, to identify opportunities for improvement and engagement in best practice.
- Liaises with Direct Supervisor to clarify, justify and provide updates on all significant developments undertaken by the Sales Promotion Unit.
- Generates reports as per management request, timely and accurately to meet company and department requirements, policies, and standards.
- Analyse cash flow, cost controls and expenses within own Unit towards optimum utilization of company’s resources.
- Conducts financial prudence in all decisions and monitor variances between actual expenditure and budget.
- Reviews and responds to queries related to expenditure reports and provides justification for any budget overspend.
- Designs and implements annual promotional calendar ensuring alignment to department objectives and sales targets for management review and approval.
- Deploys tactical advertising and awareness programs based on the developments in the market or seasonal offerings.
- Attracts investment from Emarat suppliers and other external third parties to fund the promotional activities.
- Markets existing advertising opportunities and develops a new network of advertising mediums like the digital media network to increase revenue.
- Collaborates monthly with Section Heads to access their promotional objectives and future requirements for consideration and action.
What You’ll Do More
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with advertising agencies to develop promotions and branding initiatives required to meet EMARAT’s business and operational objectives.
- Works effectively, proactively and with urgency across EMARAT and externally to ensure the delivery of joint services/results that meet EMARAT’s interests, and for knowledge sharing.
- Motivates staff and empowers direct reports by providing the necessary tools and support required to support Section goals and objectives.
- Establishes clear direction, prioritizes tasks, assigns, and delegates responsibility and monitors workflow.
- Provides guidance and ensures that direct reports comply with EMARAT’s policies, processes, practices, and systems.
- Ensures proper target setting and staff performance management in line with EMARAT performance management guidelines.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- A minimum of 6 years experience within Sales Promotion with at least 2 years of experience in a managerial role.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas Distribution Industry preferred.
- Knowledge of advertising, promotional campaigns, and brand management.