Four Seasons Hotel
Four Seasons presently has a job opening for eligible candidates for the position of a Sales Manager (Corporate) in Dubai, UAE. The candidate will form part of Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeriah Beach. This job has been recently published by Four Seasons Hotel and is now open for desirous applicants.
Job Purpose of A Sales Manager (Corporate)
To develop and manage relationships with corporate clients and drive sales of products or services to meet revenue targets.
Your Job Duties As A Sales Manager (Corporate)
- The Corporate Sales Manager is responsible for managing the negotiated account segment for the Hotel with accountability for the budgeted room revenue from this segment.
- It entails client relationship management and maintenance of existing corporate accounts including servicing, extended stay, and entertainment business.
- The Corporate Sales Manager prospects and sells to individual accounts on behalf of the hotel in accordance with the objectives established in the marketing plan.
- The Manager will ensure that sales activities, top accounts and bookings are focused to yield maximum revenue per available room.
- Must possess solid selling and interpersonal skills and who demonstrate the energy and commitment to meet and exceed personal goals.
- Active networking and prospecting new accounts to meet Hotel objectives required.
- Will require some travel.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business / Marketing / sales or related field.
- Three years previous experience in Luxury Hotel selling negotiated corporate accounts and strong negotiating skills.
- Proven track record in pursuing, evaluating, soliciting, selling and confirming business as required in order to meet individual goals and overall budgeted sales and profitability.
- Experience with cluster / multi-properties is an advantage.
- A highly motivated individual and great team player.
- An excellent communication (verbal and written) skills in the English language.
- Strong planning and organizing skill.