Jumeirah Group presently has job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Sales Executive. The aspiring candidate will join Conference & Events team in Jumeirah at Saadiya Island Resort (a subsidiary of Jumeirah Group) in Dubai. This job has been posted by Jumeirah Group on 21 September 2023 and is now open for all desirous candidates.
Job Purpose of A Sales Executive
Sales Executive is responsible for promoting and selling products or services to customers, driving revenue growth for the company.
Duties of A Sales Executive
- To communicate effectively with the sales managers responsible for booking various group business, as well as all other department staff members who will be involved in carrying out the needs of a group/guests.
- To act as the liaison between the client and the hotel for all of the client needs, (i.e. hotel rooms, catering and events, audio visual, transportation, off-site event recommendations).
- To plan and/or attend and/or participate in meetings with hotel staff as well as pre convention meetings with groups.
- Negotiate with clients and achieve maximum revenue/profit potential white satisfying client needs.
- To conduct tours of the property with meeting planner and potential clients.
- Maintain the policies set forth in the group sales contract (i.e. deposits, cut off dates, attrition, rooming lists, billing instructions).
- To coordinate with other departments the needs of a group which will directly affect that department (i.e. amenities, arrival/departure time, deliveries, special meal requirements).
- Demonstrate a very good working knowledge of SOP’s, standard set-ups, floor plans & menus.
- Make suggestions to management for the improvement of operation procedures and improvement of customer satisfaction.
- The ability to coordinate the sales efforts between sales department and catering to insure proper utilization of function space to yield maximum revenues
- Preparation of BEO’s, Group Information Sheet, Event Amendments and other event documentation.
- Ensure all event/group files are handed over in time by the sales manager in order to finalize details and prepare the BEO and group information sheets.
- The ability to provide input for the weekly and monthly forecast
- Must be lead by example by demonstrating the Hallmarks and guiding principles in their role continuously.
Who Can Apply?
- Higher Secondary School or equivalent in a hospitality related field.
- Must of held 1 year experience in a similar position ( must be of hotel experience).
About the Benefits
- An attractive tax free salary.
- Generous F&B benefits.
- Reduced hotel rates across the globe.
- Excellent leave and health care package.
- Flights home, life insurance and other employee benefits.