Established in 1982, DAMAC Group is a private business conglomerate owned and managed by the Dubai based businessman. With the Group’s beginnings in catering and logistics, they have grown exponentially to an impressive & diverse portfolio in various industries including Property Development & Real Estate, Data Centres, Retail & Fashion, Hospitality, Capital Markets and Logistics. Today, Group’s global footprint extends across Europe, North America, Asia, Middle East and North Africa and is seeking expansion opportunities into new markets. Their global expansion demonstrates that DAMAC is a force to be reckoned with. Nowadays, DAMAC Group is seeking applications of desirous candidates for the post of a Sales Executive.
Job Purpose of A Sales Executive
Responsible for pro actively soliciting, managing and contracting associations or other business entities to drive revenue.
Your Key Tasks As A Sales Executive At DAMAC Group
- Understand overall UAE and Dubai market.
- Understand UAE and Dubai competitors strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand and knows how to sell against them and generate revenue.
- Builds relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings and activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, sales trips, trade shows etc.
- Develops relationships within the assigned segment to strengthen & expand customers base for future sales opportunities.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stake holders.
- Effectively uses DAMAC Hotels and Resorts Management sales resources and support staff within the properties.
- Works with available sales channels and RFP tools.
- Focuses on improving guest satisfaction to create customer loyalty and increase market share.
- Send a weekly activity report to Sales Manager.
- Add sales activities to common data base on a daily / weekly basis and update the S&M data base of contacts accordingly.
- To conduct a minimum of 20 sales calls per week.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Sales & Marketing.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in same role.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding individual goals.
- Understand the overall dynamics of corporate market.