DAMAC Group presently has an opening for devoted candidates for the position of a Rooms Technician in UAE. Established in 1982, DAMAC Group is a private business conglomerate owned and managed by the Dubai based businessman. With the Group’s beginnings in catering and logistics, they have grown exponentially to an impressive & diverse portfolio in various industries including Property Development & Real Estate, Data Centres, Retail & Fashion, Hospitality, Capital Markets and Logistics. Today, Group’s global footprint extends across Europe, North America, Asia, Middle East and North Africa and is seeking expansion opportunities into new markets. Their global expansion demonstrates that DAMAC is a force to be reckoned with.
Job Overview of A Rooms Technician
Ensure effective maintenance and repair of rooms and related equipment to uphold highest standards of quality and guest satisfaction.
Your Duties As A Rooms Technician At DAMAC Group
- To organize work in a skilled and professional manner.
- Perform minor repairs to guest rooms and public areas.
- Carry out guest rooms and public areas PPM as requested.
- Carry out PPM and work orders in a professional and orderly way.
- Bring the operational problems to the attention of the Technical Supervisor and Team Leader.
- Assists fellow workers of other trades when requested.
- To maintain the work area clean and tidy.
- Be familiar and comply with all relevant engineering departmental policy.
- Knowledge of basics of engineering drawings.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the management.
- To apply safe working practices at all times.
What You’ll Need?
Proven certification and qualification to work in this technical field.
- High School Diploma.
- Trade certificate.
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a technical services environment.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Hotel industry.
- Operations experience in facilities and engineering management.
- Good level of English both written and verbal.