Roads & Transport Authority
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) is the major Independent Government roads and tranysportation authority in Dubai, UAE. RTA was founded in 2005 and has over 7000 eymployees. The Institute consists of five agencies namely, the Traffic & Roads, Public Transport, Licensing, Rail and Dubai Taxi Corporation in addition to three support sectors, namely Strategy & Corporate Governance, Corporate Administrative Support Services, and Corporate Technology Support Services. Currently, RTA is recruiting for the job vacancy of Chief Revenue / Finance Analyst in Dubai, UAE. Candidates from all Nationalities can make use of this opportunity.
Scope of Revenue Analyst
At RTA Dubai (UAE), the job role of a Chief Revenue / Finance Analyst Detect, Prevent and Investigate all forms of fraud. The Revenue Specialist will identify projects and opportunities in consultation in coordination with the Authority departments as well as the respective Agencies to help drive and monitor activities.
Duties of Revenue Analyst
- Perform Financial Studies and Feasibility Studies relating to Maximizing Revenues of RTA.
- Evaluate data to identify issues and to remove false positives.
- Monitoring the application of policies and procedures.
- Handle alarms, analyze trends in fraud and suggest amendments to the fraud detection policies.
- Update the revenue manual and procedures.
- Analyze the monthly revenue report and prepare the required adjustment entry.
- Monitor the progress and results of new measures and initiatives.
- Undertake Cost Optimization and Cost Cutting.
What you’ll do
- Perform Initiatives to maximize revenues at Functional Level and with respect to their Business Expertise.
- Recommend Preventive and Corrective measures for agreement with and implementation by the relevant Agencies.
- Review and revise on existing policies and procedures to minimize fraud.
- Identify and prioritize recovery opportunities.
- Participate in the preparation of the Revenue Budget for all Agencies.
- Participate in the RMS integration and its procedures.
- Develop Accounting, Financial Management and Revenue Assurance policy to ensure accurate information for top management in decision making & to apply strict internal controls.
- Develop measures to detect, isolate and quantify system problems contributing to the revenue losses.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Accounts, Business or Finance from a recognized university..
- Minimum 6 years of Experience in Revenue Management.
- Business Writing skills.
- Quantitative and Statistical skills.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Computer literacy.