Transguard Group presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Restaurants & Beverages Manager in Dubai, UAE. This job was listed by Transguard Group on 20th September 2023 and is now open for desirous applicants.
Job Purpose of A Restaurants & Beverages Manager
- Engage with concessionaires to ensure delivery of contractual Key performance indicators of Operations, Revenue and Customer Service.
- Act as first point of contact for the concessionaire for any operational, contractual, or other tasks on behalf of the client.
- End to end management of contractual performance of the concessionaire.
- Monitor performance and operational standards to ensure delivery of customer service, and income objectives.
Duties of A Restaurants & Beverages Manager
- Understand all contractual obligations and expectations as identified in contractual negotiations and documentation.
- To manage, check, monitor and communicate with the concessionaire and key internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of expected performance.
- Outcomes and identify opportunities beyond contractual obligations.
- Development and preparation of retail concession areas and coordination of works to ensure delivery of the unit.
- Be the daily point of contact for circa 40 F&B brands and ensure continuity of their operations in order to deliver on customer satisfaction and meet client’s expectations.
- Review weekly and monthly financial reports and monitor the sales of the operators. Highlight any potential revenue impact, investigate and develop solutions to counteract or roll out beneficial actions.
- Support the Head of F&B in developing a yearly individual concession plan with each F&B operator through research analysis and recommendations.
- Work closely with the Head of F&B to deliver tactical plans for new or existing operators for all new development projects.
- Lead health and safety inspections along with the HSSE department to provide monthly reports to the Head of F&B.
- Plan ahead for all concession contract expiries / out of contracts / debt including the identification and delivery of new space and new concepts to support business growth.
- Liaise with marketing teams to determine promotional activities of a category.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality or Commerce.
- 5-8 years of experience in F&B industry.
Knowledge & Skills Desired
- An applied understanding of commercial contracts and corporate Real Estate valuation principles.
- Developmental training is required in any area for professional development and/or mandatory purposes.
- Ability to maintain records, and prepare reports and correspondence related to the work.
- Possess understanding in the areas of database maintenance, business process and process flow.
- Ability to read and interpret plans, specifications, property descriptions and invoices.
- Ability to conduct inspections of property and analyze findings.
- Ability to understand and use the property record keeping systems.
- Practical knowledge of the key drivers of property and retail business in an international setting.
- An appreciation of relevant international best practices in tender processes and requirements in similar fields.
- An appreciation and understanding of commercial best practices and successful concepts.