DAMAC Group presently is looking for eligible candidates for position of a Restaurant Supervisor for Restaurant Paparazz. Established in 1982, DAMAC Group is a private business conglomerate owned and managed by the Dubai based businessman. With the Group’s beginnings in catering and logistics, they have grown exponentially to an impressive & diverse portfolio in various industries including Property Development & Real Estate, Data Centres, Retail & Fashion, Hospitality, Capital Markets and Logistics. Today, Group’s global footprint extends across Europe, North America, Asia, Middle East and North Africa and is continuously seeking expansion opportunities into new markets. Their global expansion demonstrates that DAMAC is a force to be reckoned with.
Scope of Work of A Restaurant Supervisor
- Oversee the outlets operations to smoothly run its operations.
- Train and supervise restaurant team.
- Ensure compliance with food, health and safety regulations and resolve guests complaints.
What You’ll Do As A Restaurant Supervisor At DAMAC Group
- Supervise the service cast team.
- Arrive at work well groomed, prepared and display enthusiasm.
- Well prepared for a long day contribution and utilize time in a good way.
- Contribute to departmental standards and best practices.
- Offer guests an enjoyable, expertly served beverage / dining experience for all events.
- Serve and clear food and beverage items in an unobtrusive and professional manner.
- Be familiar with the beverage service including stemware used and appropriates garnishes.
- Complete opening and closing side work as assigned and has all tables set according to standard.
- Carry trays, bus and reset tables with linen, china, glass and silver.
- Handle any problem which may arise and inform the manager of the problem and how it was resolved.
- Breakdown any buffets, displays or side stations when needed.
- Retrieve and stock all linen, china, silver, glassware and food and beverage items.
- Handle cash and credit card procedures according to the guide lines.
- Provide lateral service within the hotel whenever needed.
- Bachelors degree in relevant field.
- 2 year minimum experience working in a multicultural / 5 star hotel environment.
- Should have over 1 year experience in similar position.
- Experience in food and beverage or event field.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Speed and accuracy, able to manage last minute activities.
- Ability to handle luxury guest volumes on a daily basis.
- Should be able to work under pressure in a customer service environment.
- Must be flexible and ability to work long hours.
- Creative and positive mind set.
- Multi skilled and worked in different cultural environment.
- Is able to work in any given shifts.