Transguard Group was founded in 2001 and has diversified significantly. Transguard Group leads in the fields of Cash & Security Services, Manpower Services / Workforce Solutions, Facilities Management & Aviation. Group is the UAE’s most trusted business support and out sourcing provider and has a large, dynamic and culturally diverse work force with approximately more than 61,000 employees. Nowadays, Transguard Group has an opening for devoted candidates for the position of a Contact Center Representative for their client to be based out of their Dubai office.
Job Scope of A Representative Contact Center
As a represetative contact center in Dubai provide excellent customer service and support to clients through effective communication and problem solving via phone, email or chat.
What You Will Do As A Representative Contact Center
- Support and provide superior service via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller.
- Use questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication.
- Use an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
- Understand the impact of attitude in handling calls professionally.
- Effectively deal with job stress, angry callers and upset customers.
- Use the most appropriate way to communicate with different behavior types on the telephone.
- Apply the elements of building positive rapport with different types of customers over the phone.
- Apply the proper telephone etiquette to satisfy various customer situations.
- Apply appropriate actions to effectively control a telephone call.
- Identify voice skills and how to enhance a good telephone presentation.
- Display time flexibility towards shifts as per work floor requirements.
- Processes all written customer complaints (e-mails, letters etc) and ensures proper, prompt and accurate handling.
- Processes detailed customer complaints/ problems forwarded by Customer Care Centre agents promptly.
- Provides support for customer complaints via different communication channels.
- Processes all administrative work for Customer care center.
- High School diploma / Higher secondary school certificate.
- 1-2 years of experience is same role.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective listening skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products and computer keyboard skills.
- Must have technical and internet expertise.
- Customer service communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Utilize customer service experience to answer and resolve customer inquiries via working in a fast-paced high call volume environment.