Transguard Group presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for the position of Relationship Officer in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Transguard Group was established in 2001 & has diversified significantly. The Group leads in fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic and culturally diverse workforce with over 61000 employees. All the laurels that company has achieved is because of its highly dedicated and qualified staff.
Job Purpose of A Relationship Officer
- Ensure full awareness of all products provided and is constantly updated on all changes and amendments on product features, procedures and processes.
- Promote Bank’s Islamic products by providing consistent, accurate and transparent information to all customers.
- Achieve sales targets assigned and contribute to the overall achievement of the team.
Duties of A Relationship Officer
- Initiate prospecting activities (customer interactions or calls) to increase Islamic retail penetration in all companies’ part of banks strategy.
- Identify new relationship development opportunities which could contribute to the achievement of agreed service and business targets.
- Maximize on cross selling growth of existing customer base and identify new potential selling opportunities.
- Follow up and close selling / cross selling lead referrals.
- Proactively participate in banks product campaign & promotions.
- Suggest good companies to line manager for listing.
- Consistently illustrate high levels of customer orientation and professionalism in day to day conduct.
- Establish and maintain strong professional relationship/connections internally and externally.
- Ensure adherence to cut-off times and deadlines.
- Perform occasional duties assigned.
- Participate in the “In House” training programs and workshops conducted by ASTL/SM or Sales Head.
- Attend HR training courses nominated by line management.
- Attend product training. Presentations and road show events.
- Comply with committed turnaround times and laid down procedures.
- Perform adequate care and diligence in day to day conduct to protest Bank form financial and non-financial loss.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in similar role.