Emirates NBD presently requires suitable candidates for the position of a Relationship Associate Officer. Emirates NBD, formed in 1963, is a leading Banking Group in the MENAT region, when H.H. Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum signed the Charter of Incorporation of the National Bank of Dubai (NBD) which became the first National Bank established in Dubai and UAE. Later in 2007, NBD merged with Emirates Bank International (EBI) to form Emirates NBD, the largest banking group in the region by assets. It serves its customers and helps them realise their financial objectives through a range of banking products and services including retail banking, corporate and institutional banking, Islamic banking, investment banking, private banking, asset management, global markets and treasury, and brokerage operations.
Job Purpose of A Relationship Associate Officer
- To resolve the customers query at the first opportunity across a range of channels (phone, chat, email).
- Povide tailored education about our channels, products and services building trust in the bank’s digital platform.
What You’ll Do As A Relationship Associate Officer
- Answer customer contacts professionally and accurately in line with the latest guidance.
- Identify the needs of the customers through effective listening helping them achieve their best outcome.
- Maintain good customers relationship.
- Respond to queries politely and educate customers with regards to banking products and services.
- Be a role model for the banks digital service promoting usage at every opportunity.
- Use available support tools to solve problem and resolve queries.
- Educate customers and resolve customer Internet Banking inquiries and general complaints.
- When unable to resolve, channel the queries to appropriate departments.
- Follow up with customer calls where necessary.
- Be a multi tasker able to move positively between workloads when required.
- Adhere to standard work procedures while handling customer calls.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 3 years minimum experience in a customer facing role.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Passionate about customers, focused on delivering customer excellence.
- Familiar with Microsoft office.
- Experience in managing customers via phone, electronic or face to face.
- Able to communicate with customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be flexible to support the business needs.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good typing skills.
- Know how of customers relationship / handling.