NMC Healthcare (NMC Specialty Hospital Dubai) presently has a job opening for eligible candidates for the position of a Registered Nurse (Endoscopy) in Dubai, UAE. Established in 1974, NMC Healthcare is the most trusted and largest private healthcare company in UAE. NMC plays an integral part in supporting the UAE’s healthcare system & its continuous growth and progress. With a dedicated team of doctors, nurses, allied health and support personnel, NMC owns and manage numerous Healthcare facilities in the UAE, treating millions of patients every year. The company has specialized verticals that include Multi Specialty Care, Maternity and Fertility, Long Term and Home Care, Medical Centers, Day Surgery Centers, Operations and Management.
Job Purpose of A Registered Nurse (Endoscopy)
To provide patient care, assessment, and treatment, promoting health and well-being while ensuring the highest standards of nursing practice.
Your Job Duties As A Registered Nurse (Endoscopy)
- Assess, Plan, implement and evaluates care given to assigned patients in an effective and organized manner.
- Provides for the physical, psychological and social needs of the patient and families.
- Complies with established Nursing Department Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain and update all relevant patient documentations / medical records as per hospital policy and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient’s records.
- Administer drugs / medications as per doctor’s orders.
- Preparing and monitoring the patient during the procedure of conscious sedation.
- Checks the availability of patient consent for conscious sedation procedure.
- Completes designated assessment of patient status prior to and upon completion of the conscious sedation procedure.
- Monitoring the patient and documenting the data during and post procedure.
- Assess side effects of treatment and identifies additional health problems that may require medical attention.
- Participates in the rehabilitation and discharge planning of patients / families.
- Follows the reporting mechanisms / chain of command in the Nursing Department.
- Ensuring patient care issues are correctly and quickly reported.
- Takes responsibility for professional clinical practice and is actively involved in updating and continuing education.
- Attends and participates in departmental meetings.
- Participates in performance improvement activities within nursing department.
- Competent to demonstrate cardio-pulmonary resuscitation technique.
- Monitor hospital environment for compliance with Infection Control policy and Procedure.
- Demonstrate awareness of fire / equipment hazards and the necessary precautions to be activated as per hospital policy.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Minimum 2 years nursing experience after qualification.
- BLS provider.
- Current license in country of origin and with DHA license to practice in Dubai, UAE.
- Good English spoken & written.
- Arabic language advantageous / desirable but not essential.