An opportunity has arisen at Ajman University Sports Complex for devoted Male candidates for position of a Receptionist. Established in 1988, Ajman University is a multi cultural institution that offers a range of high quality undergraduate & graduate academic programs. In 2020, Ajman University became one of the first six higher education institutions in the world to receive global accreditation from the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA), UK’s independent body and a global leader in quality assurance for higher education. AU develops well rounded, career ready graduates who are professionally sound, competent, socially responsible, innovative & active contributors to development of the UAE.
Job Purpose of A Receptionist Sports Compex Ajman University
- Responsible for the safe and appropriate operation of the sports complex, related facilities and recreation programs.
- Ensure safety of sports complex users and security of assets.
- Responsible for warehousing operations including receipt, storage & issue.
What You’ll Do As A Receptionist Sports Complex
- Responsible for the operation of the sports complex, related facilities and recreation programs.
- Provide safe environment for users and run operations of the Sports complex facilities and programs at all times.
- Respond to all injuries and assist in immediate first aid and proper emergency procedures.
- Implement daily programs governing the use of the sports complex including receiving participants, informing and guiding visitors, ensuring safety of people and security of assets & preparing equipment in various halls and outdoor courts.
- Act as a storekeeper and responsible for warehousing operations including receipt, storage, issue, delivery and maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for all equipment related matters in the sports complex.
- Maintain a proper system for distributing uniforms and kits to the team members and make periodical reports.
- Ensure that all procured items are stored properly and distribute it on request after getting approval from the Manager / Sports Supervisor.
- Make inventory of the stored items and make reports in this regard.
- Prepares inventory reports.
- Generate user statistical reports.
- Ensure that reports of all maintenance needs from the Supervisor, documents of the delivered items are filed and copies are presented to the Manager.
- Ensure that users of the facility understand the rules, regulations and procedures related to the use of the facility.
- Monitor the sign in and sign out procedure and submit report whenever necessary.
- Train the student employees in the reception about all formalities and assist in the reservation procedure.
- Ensure that all equipment are arranged properly in the required halls.
- Inform the Supervisor about the need of new equipment.
- On request print and display temporary notice, signs, hanging posters and banners.
- Perform any related duties assigned by the Manager / Sports Supervisor.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Preferably UAE national.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Knowledge of sports equipment.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to read, understand, follow and enforce safety procedures.
- Skill in the use of first aid procedures.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office software.