NMC Healthcare invite applications from qualified and proficient candidates for the job role of Receptionist – OPD Therapy. The selected aspirant will work at NMC Provita, Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi, UAE. This job was posted by NMC on 15 September 2023 and aspirants who have strong desire for this role are encouraged to apply.
Job Purpose of A Receptionist
To provide a welcoming and efficient front desk service, assisting visitors and directing inquiries.
Job Duties of A Receptionist
- Provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including data entry, mailing, scanning, faxing and copying.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
- Develop and modify documents including Meeting agendas, meeting minutes, correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Maintain office supplies for department.
- Greet all guests with appropriate manners and courtesy, arrange pre-consultation requirements as necessary.
- Communicate effectively with staffs at all levels and the patients/families.
- Address any operational issues that require intervention / coordination.
- Coordinate technical assistance to residents in terms of basic medical knowledge and applications.
- Communicate pertinent information (verbal and / or electronic) in a timely manner to hospital administration.
- Provide personalized services for vulnerable residents.
- Receive customer’s feedback and suggestions to improve qualities of service and report to the unit supervisor.
- Perform all other tasks as required by the department.
What You’ll Do More?
- Communicates directly to the supervisor on a range of matters.
- Communicates appropriately and clearly to coworkers and other members of the multidisciplinary team.
- Communicates the mission, vision and values of the facility.
Personal and People Development
- Develops own skills and knowledge.
- Recognizes the necessity to continuously develop skills and acquire additional knowledge appropriate to the position.
- Attends training sessions offered by ProVita.
- Dresses appropriately to the expectations of the specific work areas and Occupational Health and Safety Policy.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information in accordance with ProVita policy.
- Participates as a valued team member, promoting and contributing to a supportive team environment.
- Attends meetings as requested.
- Maintains quality in own work.
Health, Safety and Security
- Adheres to the requirements of the Environment Health and Safety Management System.
- Understands and adheres to emergency preparedness, fire safety and code policies/plans.
- They shall undertake his/her roles and responsibilities in accordance with general requirements of OSHAD SF-Element 01-Roles and responsibilities and self-regulation.
- Has the responsibility for Environmental, Occupational Health and safety and Infection prevention and Control within the entire facility.
- They shall report any hazard / risk and conduct a risk assessment at their area.
- They have to complete their mandatory education and competencies as well as their specific education and competencies.
- They shall report any serious injury or non-serious injury.
- They shall be participated emergencies mock drills.
- Follow up and correct the deficiencies identified during the inspections/audits that relates to them.
- They shall attend OHS related committee meetings.
Equality and Diversity
- Supports equality and value diversity.
- Brings any perceived bias, prejudice and / or intolerance if appropriate to the attention of the lead therapist.
- Aware of the impact of own behaviours on others.
- A High School Diploma.
- Minimum of 2 years of customer care experience.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills with good understanding of emotional intelligence.
- Team player.
- Advanced level PC skills particularly in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint (knowledge of Windows XP and MS outlook is essential).
- Excellent command in both English and Arabic.