Community Development Authority
Community Development Authority (CDA) Dubai presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for the position of a Receptionist (Temporary). Established in 2008, Community Development Authority (CDA) is responsible for setting up and developing a frame work for social development in Dubai. It aims to achieve the goals out lined in the Dubai Strategic Plans. CDA is in charge for the overall supervision to achieve social sector outputs and provisions of social services in order to create a good management system for the development of social services in the Emirate.
Job Purpose of A Receptionist
Provide efficient and welcoming front desk services to visitors and customers while supporting administrative tasks and routine operations.
Your Job Duties As A Receptionist (Temporary) At Community Development Authority (CDA) Dubai, UAE
- Deal with customers and beneficiaries of services, inquire about the reason for their visit & deal with them as per SOP in vogue.
- Receive complaints and observations from customers related to work and services.
- Work to resolve customers complaints within the scope or coordinate with employees & departments to resolve them.
- Receive all incoming correspondence and documenting / saving it.
- Perform secretarial & administrative tasks like receiving all incoming correspondence and dispatching all outgoing documents.
- Develop a proper system that all documents and files are easily available for reference when ever needed.
- Perform any other tasks related to customers services or which may fall within the scope of the job responsibilities.
Who Can Apply?
- High school.
- 2-3 years of experience in same role.
- Proven experience of handling customers complaints and dealing with them.
- Fluency in both Arabic & English (speaking and writing).