Mediclinic UAE has an opening for qualified & motivated candidate for the job position of a Radiographer. The selected candidate will work at Mediclinic Al Jowhara Hospital located in Al Ain. This job has recently been posted by Mediclinic and is now open for aspiring candidates.
Job Purpose of A Radiographer
To perform radiographic procedures for the diagnosis and treatment of patients in line with company standards and regulatory requirements.
Job Duties of A Radiographer
- Perform routine radiographic procedures within set guidelines and in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Provide professional guidance, care and support to patients.
- Maintain patient records according to policy and at statutory requirements.
- Ensure patient safety principles and practices are complied with in line with patient care standards.
- Ensure equipment calibration and maintenance functions.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by authority or fall within the scope of job.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Radiology or Medical/Diagnostic Imaging or a Higher Diploma in Radiology (minimum 3 year duration) from an accredited institution.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Current clinical knowledge of radiology practices, industry trends and technologies.
- Operating Theatre radiological procedures.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English.