Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) is hiring for the job of Quality Management Analyst for ADNOC Sour Gas in Abu Dhabi, UAE. ADNOC, founded in 1971 is a Leading Diversified energy group, wholly owned by the Abu Dhabi Government. It is one of the least carbon intensive producers in the world in the energy sector. ADNOC is taking significant steps to make today’s energy cleaner while investing in the clean energies of tomorrow simultaneously, to strengthen its position as a Responsible and Reliable global energy provider.
Role of Quality Management Analyst
The job role of a Quality Management Analyst at ADNOC Sour Gas (Abu Dhabi, UAE) is to Analyse, Organize, Coordinate, and Participate in the Assessment and Evaluation of the quality management systems to maintain and improve the Quality Management System in the Company.
Responsibilities of Quality Management Analyst
- Analyse, Coordinate and assist in preparing Recommendations on Quality Management issues. Facilitate quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the Company.
- Compile information and Participate in the Development of Quality Management Systems including related procedures. Follow up with all Divisions for its proper implementation.
- Perform internal Quality audits to determine performance against required quality criteria.
- Participate in the assessment of Operational processes to determine potential for Optimization and Improvement of products, services and transactions.
- Follow up performance of the quality management system. Produce data and report on performance, measuring against set indicators.
- Participate in Identifying and Recommending required changes and implementation. Assist in providing training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve improved quality.
What you’ll do
- Maintain a Monitoring system for collection of quality management data and documentation. Maintain Quality Management Manuals.
- Carryout surveys related to quality management activities. Analyse results and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Coordinate and follow up the ISO certification process in the Organization and other special projects related to Quality Management.
- Coordinate the work of external consultants related to the Quality Management Systems to ensure timely completion.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field.
- Quality Management Systems training/courses and/or equivalent.
- Professional training ISO 9001 (is preferred).
- Professional certification in Quality Assurance.
- 6 years of experience in analyzing service delivery, quality assurance & quality management within a large Industrial Organization, preferably in the Oil and Gas.
- Regular work related contact with Quality Department Manager, Quality team and peers on matters related to Function Policies and Processes, People and domain specific issues.
- Regular contact with local and international vendors, contractors, agents and third party service providers to establish relationships or to obtain supply of goods and services.