Mediclinic Corporate Office Dubai presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Project Manager ICT (Information & Communication Technology). Mediclinic is a diversified international health care services group, established in South Africa in 1983, with divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa and Middle East. Middle East Mediclinic operates 7 hospitals in the UAE with over 950+ in patient beds, including the newly opened Mediclinic Parkview Hospital in Dubai, as well as more than 24 clinics in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra. Emirate Mediclinic hospitals and clinics have state of the art equipment and highly skilled staff. Focused on clients, they follow a team approach in expanding and dynamic environment as they enhance the quality of life of patients, providing comprehensive and excellent care.
Job Purpose of A Project Manager ICT
To collaborate and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders across the business, technical teams and vendors to ensure that assigned projects, sub projects and related tasks are completed within required time frame and budget.
Your Job Duties As An Project Manager (Information & Communication Technology) At Mediclinic Dubai
- Monitor and manage solution selection and the initiation of projects.
- Lead and manage projects.
- Planning and coordinating setup of projects
- Execute, monitor and control projects and related tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- At least 5 years experience in an ICT project management function of which at least 2 years were in healthcare implementing healthcare solutions e.g. Electronic Medical Record systems (EMRs) and Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
- Projects Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II / Agile PM certification.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Budgeting and related control measures and principles.
- Good projects management skills.
- End to end delivery of clinical and business systems implementations and support, including EMR and ERP systems.
- Vendor and contract management principles.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Understanding of healthcare business processes and work flows.