Wood is presently inviting applications for Senior Project Engineer job position at their Abu Dhabi (UAE) Engineering office. Established in 1910, Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. It provides consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries including UAE. It has a large diverse work force employing around 35,000 people, delivering various services to clients in energy, industrial and infra structure sectors.
Job Purpose of A Senior Project Engineer
- Supports delivery of engineering excellence in assigned project through tactical leadership of a project engineering team.
- Complete engineering deliverables for an assigned project in line with applicable procedures, amply focusing on customer satisfaction.
Your Job Duties As A Senior Project Engineer At Wood Abu Dhabi (UAE)
- Clients primary focal point for allocated project from kick off to close out.
- Ensure safe delivery of project to budget and schedule.
- Ensure good communication between disciplines
- Maintain effective dialogue with other Project Engineers, Delivery Team leader & Engineering manager.
- Manage project changes effectively.
- Ensure an effective risk management process is adopted.
- Demonstrate HSE leadership within sphere of influence.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Project Management.
- 4-5 years of experience in same role.
- Experience in a project environment in oil and gas or petro chemical.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Familiar with project control mechanisms.
- Competency APM Level D.
- Strong job focus.
- Strong communications skills.