Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, ADNOC UAE presently has a job opening for position of a Sr./ Product Owner, Raw Material & Infrastructure PP . This job is based in UAE and desirous candidates with extensive experience in Oil & Gas and Polyolefins Material Production Industry can apply for this position to be part of ADNOC.
Job Purpose of Product Owner Raw Material And Infrastructure
The job holder will be the product owner of all Polypropylene Infrastructure grades and manage product end to end with respect to Internal Product Specification, grade transfer qualifications, technical documentations, product quality review to meet customer expectation and applications requirements, to achieve the desired targets in the Infrastructure Polypropylene applications.
Responsibilities of Product Owner Raw Material And Infrastructure
- Continuously maintain and update internal product specification to ensure product quality meets ISO and other prevailing market specifications.
- Review product performance and quality control measures to ensure quality consistency and improvements.
- Approve batch classifications and wavering to meet customer’s needs.
- Manage customer’s complaints regarding product quality to achieve customer’s satisfaction.
- Manage the overall cost of production for the product to ensure optimal production cost.
- Research and development of new innovative products for the Polypropylene Infrastructure product portfolio.
- Evaluate new raw materials to be incorporated into our products.
- Evaluate new suppliers of raw materials.
- Manage major and minor changes to grade with re-evaluation programme and technical documentation required by standards.
- Lead engagement between customers, production and marketing team to fulfil the quality, performance and expectations of the products.
- BSc in Chemical Engineering or equivalent science / engineering degree.
- Preferably, MSc degree in Polymer Chemistry / Technology / Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 – 10 years of total experience in Oil & Gas or Chemical industries.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in polyolefins material production industry.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Basic commercial understanding and interest in business value.
- Knowledge in operating computer Microsoft Office, Windows and Internet Exploring.
- Knowledge about the Borstar technology.
- Knowledge of Polyolefin pipe standards.
- Knowledge on polymer structure properties relationship.
- Good knowledge of different plastic pipe markets and applications.
- Good knowledge of polymer technologies, catalysts, and additives.
- Good knowledge of polymer processing, testing and analytical techniques.
- Fluency in English.