A job opportunity has arisen at CAFU UAE for highly skilled and qualified candidate for the job position of a Senior Product Manager in Dubai. The selected candidate willl work at Payments & Wallet Section at CAFU. The aspriring candidate must be highly analytical and adept in shaping and delivering products that customers would love. The job listing has recently been posted by CAFU and is open to accept resumes from desirous applicants.
Purpose of A Senior Product Manager
Oversee and manage the payments and wallet product operations, setting products goals and work to achieve these goals.
Job Duties of A Senior Product Manager (Payments & Wallet)
- Work closely with product leadership team and ensure a seamless product experience for wallet & payments.
- Be the evangelist for product operations and pilot activities.
- Align and work with creative staffing models that bring together teams of product owners, engineers, data, UX, UI to drive and deliver on multiple product requirements, continuously gaining pace.
- Challenge the business on ideas that will bring value to CAFU and the consumer, ensure product focus is based on the big wins that will make a difference.
- Develop detailed business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application.
- Drive product launches, including working with business expansion, marketing, executive and other product management team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business development, marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years of proven work experience as a Product Manager in a start up / scale up environment.
- Previous consumer based digital product expertise.
- Experience delivering mobile product experiences will be advantageous.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Know how of SCRUM master and agile user, has a proven track record in managing multiple squads.
- Have a global mindset and always balance the external view with the internal.