Emarat, Emirates General Petroleum Corporation
Emirates General Petroleum Corporation (Emarat) UAE is presently looking for qualified candidates for the job position of a Procurement Specialist in Dubai, UAE. Emarat is a multi channel power and energy company with a much loved network of service stations and fuel depots across Dubai and the Northern Emirates. Emarat was founded in 1981 in the UAE as a modern fuel services company that has commercial fuel and petrol products. They meet the day to day petrol and LPG needs of millions of people while also helping to keep the engines of Industry running with fleet solutions, aviation fuel and commercial fuel services. Emarat is best known for its more than 89 service stations in Dubai and Northern Emirates and also offers a broad range of services including gas products and aviation fuel.
Job Purpose of A Procurement Specialist
- Bring extensive industry knowledge to Emarat to help in centralizing Purchasing function & Oracle Sourcing implementation.
- Achieve the task that one department manages the purchasing of goods and services for entire Emarat.
Your Job Duties As A Procurement Specialist At Emarat Dubai (UAE)
- Review & develop procurement governance.
- Review & develop procurement policy in English / Arabic.
- Review & develop procurement processes as document and flow charts using MS Visio.
- Prepare Spend Analysis using MS Excel.
- Review & redefine Category Management.
- Review & update Item Catalogue.
- Handle any other project tasks & duties assigned by SMPS.
- Assist in Oracle Sourcing implementation such as defining data, defining processes & run UAT etc.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelors degree in Business administration, supply chain management or a similar field.
- 2-3 years of experience in similar role.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Knowledge of purchasing strategies.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Strong problem solving.
- Good strategic thinking.
- Results focused.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Visio) and with business application software (Oracle).
- Fluency in English and Arabic.