Dubai Government Workshop
Dubai Government Workshop presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for the position of a Senior Procurement Officer. Dubai Government Workshop (DGW) has gone a long way since its establishment in the 1950s and over the course of its operations, has now evolved into an active and effective government institution, concerned with providing the best maintenance service for vehicles, transportation, insurance, repairs of government owned equipment. DGW always endeavors to maintain its keenness towards providing the finest maintenance services for the government’s fleet of vehicles while also performing other tasks related to maintenance and repair of vehicles, in line with directives of Dubai Government.
Job Purpose of A Senior Procurement Officer
Lead and manage the procurement of workshop items / tools / spares while ensuring compliance with policies and optimizing cost efficiency.
Duties of A Senior Procurement Officer
- Implement all procurement processes efficiently and effectively.
- Oversee & Implement policies, procedures and instructions of the organization in the field of procurement.
- Achieve the operational objectives of the department that contribute to achieving the strategic objectives of the organization.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in the same role / field.
- Preferably UAE national.