Emirates Airline presently has a job opening for eligible candidates for the position of a Procurement Analyst in Dubai, UAE. Emirates connects the world to, and through, its global hub in Dubai. The airline operates Modern, Efficient and Comfortable aircrafts. Its Culturally diverse workforce delivers Award-winning services to customers across six Continents every day. As a Global Organization, Emirates Airline is committed to ethical business practices with the belief that Long‑term, successful business relationships are built on Honesty, Fairness and the Strength of products and services. Join their team in Dubai and enjoy an Attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to its industry.
Job Purpose of A Procurement Analyst
Responsible for complex and strategic high value procurement analysis in order to ensure best quality sourcing at the lowest costs of ownership. Develops and performs complex models of costs and contractual analysis in support of Procurement, continuously monitors and benchmarks best industry practices to develop new sourcing specifications and evaluation techniques.
Your Job Duties As A Procurement Analyst At Emirates Airline Dubai (UAE)
- Analyses relevant technical information and in service experience from engineering stakeholders in order to evaluate the costs structure and future specifications of the products and services to be sourced.
- Analyses existing product support obligations of the prospective vendors in close coordination with the product support & warranty dept to enable the procurement manager to best prepare the sourcing strategy for new products or services.
- Ensure coordination with the stakeholders using the E-Sourcing system in order to validate the sourcing specifications established with Procurement Manager.
- Performs life cycle costs analysis of the products and services under evaluation by assessing the value of the main cost drivers such as Direct Maintenance Costs (DMC), reliability, operational interruptions, spares, weight, warranties, etc.
- Provides sensitivity analysis and financial assessment using Net Present Value (NPV) and coordinates with Finance Dept for validation.
- Analyses proposed contractual terms to submit preliminary commercial risk assessment reports to the Procurement Manager.
- Reviews draft contracts with Procurement Manager and provides executive summaries for the purpose of internal sign off and approval.
- Analyses published information from public domain in order to benchmark sourcing techniques of other airlines and industries for the purpose of continuous improvement and best practises to further enhance the sourcing process.
- Develops and utilises new evaluation tools and models in order to further automate and shorten the lead time of the sourcing process through innovative techniques.
- Directly supports the Procurement Manager in negotiations with suppliers.
Who Can Apply?
- Graduate in Aeronautical Engineering / Commercial / Business Administration / Finance Or A Level.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in relevant field.
- Experience in Airline, or Maintenance Repair Organization (MRO), or Procurement.
- Experience in contracts drafting and interpretation.
- Sound experience of supply chain and strategic procurement.
Knowledge and Skills Desired
- Good knowledge of contracts.
- Knowledge / familiarization of aircraft systems and maintenance requirements.
- Solid report writing, data analysis, analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent Excel skills.