Charterhouse is working with an industry-leading financial institution that specialises in private banking, investment management, as well as wealth and asset advisory. The client is part of a global group that has offices in some of the largest financial centres in the world, and they are looking to hire an experienced and knowledgeable Private Banking Executive to support their senior Partners.
Responsibilities of Private Banking Executive
- Support the Managing Partners with their book of clients, which is of high-net-worth-individuals.
- Assist with day-to-day management such as meeting with the clients, creating reports based on their portfolios.
- Providing client support, requiring the successful candidate to have excellent communication skills, knowledge regarding the investment products and solutions available.
- In addition, this role will handle banking requests on behalf of the clients, such as transfers and liaising with custodians.
Requirements of Private Banking Executive
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance, management or any other relevant field.
- 3-5 years of strong client-facing experience in wealth management or private banking.
Skills and Abilities Desired
- Excellent understanding of banking and wealth management solutions.
- The ideal candidate would come from a client services role, with ambitions to eventually inherit some of the clients that they have managed.