Ajman University is in the search of qualified and proficient candidates to fill the job position of a Post – Doctoral Research Associate. The selected candidate will serve in full time capacity in newly established Artificial Intelligence Research Center hosted by the College of Engineering and IT, Ajman University. This job was listed by University on 11 September 2023 and desirous candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
Job Purpose of A Post – Doctoral Research Associate
The successful candidate will conduct research and consultation and participate in scholarly publications related to the scope of the center. In addition, the candidate shall participate in managing the center and provide community training related to Artificial Intelligence and related fields.
Key Responsibilities of A Post – Doctoral Research Associate
- Conduct high quality research in his / her own field and publish research outcomes in reputable journals and conferences.
- Provide consultative expertise as a subject matter expert to the local industry through pre-approved partnership projects by the University.
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships across the University and community.
- Motivate and inspire confidence in others (students and colleagues) to overcome limitations to personal growth and success.
- Perform miscellaneous job related.
Who Can Apply?
- Ph.D degree from a reputable university.
- Ph.D in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- A track record / experience of 1-2 years of peer reviewed journal publications.
- Outstanding research and publications record.
- Adequate experience in supervising student projects and theses.
- Record of collaborative and interdisciplinary research would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to supervise student work.
- Ability to conduct independent research and publish in reputable journals and conferences.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse team members.