Mediclinic Welcare Hospital presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Polysomnographic Technologist in Dubai ,UAE. Mediclinic is a diversified international health care services group, established in South Africa in 1983, with divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa and Middle East. Middle East Mediclinic operates 7 hospitals in the UAE with over 950+ in patient beds, including the newly opened Mediclinic Parkview Hospital in Dubai, as well as more than 24 clinics in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra. Emirate Mediclinic hospitals and clinics have state of the art equipment and highly skilled staff. Focused on clients, they follow a team approach in expanding and dynamic environment as they enhance the quality of life of patients and provide excellent care.
Job Purpose of A Polysomnographic Technologist
Performing routine polysomnograms for patients who have been diagnosed with a sleep and/or wake disorders.
Your Job Duties As A Polysomnographic Technologist At Mediclinic Welcare Hospital Dubai UAE
- Performs polysomnography tests and record findings for further treatment plans.
- Performs positive airway pressure titration studies and scores polysomnographic studies.
- Collaborates with the multidisciplinary team to ensure safe patient care.
- Monitors ongoing quality assurance for scoring polysomnographic competency of data acquisition.
- Maintains equipment, including the set up and calibration of monitoring and related ancillary equipment.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in Neurophysiology or Physiology from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 2 years current, post-registration experience in sleep studies in an acute-care/tertiary hospital.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Computer literacy (MS Office package).
- Comprehensive knowledge of patient safety standards.